September 19, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
WBEC-East Conference Room, Philadelphia
A panel of local lenders will be on hand to explain loans, micro-loans, and lines of credit. Get connections, get funding, get launched.
This two-hour workshop will provide valuable information on how to access capital to help your business grow. This is appropriate for existing business owners seeking growth funding or those within six months of launch looking for start up funds.
The financial options discussed will include loans, micro-loans, lines of credit, leasing, as well as alternative financing. A panel of lenders from various financial institutions and loan funds will be on hand to present the information you need to understand to get funding for your business.
Finding Your Funding will help you to:
• Understand what lenders look for when evaluating a loan package
• Learn what documents are required for a loan request
• Make valuable contacts with lenders
• Learn about financing options
• Learn how to apply for a small business loan