February 26, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Cheyney University, Cheyney PA
Registration now closed.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED AND THE EVENT IS AT CAPACITY
Business owners please email Colleen at email@example.com
Corporate and resource partners please email Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Women’s Conference and Resource Fair will be an all-day conference hosted by Cheyney University on February 26, 2020 with women-focused, women-led conversations for women in business and the supplier diversity professionals who support them. We’ll host educational breakout sessions in procurement strategy, growing your business, and women’s empowerment, as well as featuring opportunities for diverse businesses to engage with supplier diversity professionals, hear from fabulous keynote speakers, and shop in our women-owned marketplace.
There’s no cost to attend for business owners or supplier diversity professionals.
This is going to be a can’t-miss event for women in business:
- – Meet & Greets with buyers and corporate supplier diversity representatives
- – Multiple learning tracks with discussions tailored to women business owners
- – Networking with local resource partners and other business owners
- – A women-owned marketplace full of local, women-owned retail businesses
Sessions will focus on the topics that most impact you as a women entrepreneur:
- – Contracting and procurement advice at the local and federal level
- – Women’s empowerment in the workplace
- – Start up best practices for those new to entrepreneurship
Please note that times are subject to change.
- 8:30 a.m. Doors Open & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Remarks & Morning Keynote
- 10:00 a.m. Morning learning sessions and Meet & Greet roundtables
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch and Afternoon Keynote
- 2:00 p.m. Afternoon learning sessions and Meet & Greet roundtables
- 4:00 p.m. Closing Keynote
Location and Parking
Cheyney University Campus Map
Sessions will take place in the Duckrey Center (#21, top center of the map)
Parking is available in lot A (top left of the map)
Handicapped parking is available on the side of the Duckrey Center
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact WBEC-East to request assistance.