Cheyney University, Cheyney PA
Save the date for an all-day conference for women, with resources, learning sessions and opportunities to engage with buyers.
The Women’s Conference and Resource Fair will be an all-day conference hosted by Cheyney University on February 26, 2020 with women-focused, women-led conversations for women in business and the supplier diversity professionals who support them. We’ll host educational breakout sessions in procurement strategy, growing your business, and women’s empowerment, as well as featuring opportunities for diverse businesses to engage with supplier diversity professionals, hear from fabulous keynote speakers, and shop in our women-owned marketplace.
There’s no cost to attend for business owners or supplier diversity professionals.
*Marketplace booths are open only to product-based retail businesses which attendees may shop
This is going to be a can't-miss event for women in business:
- - Meet & Greets with buyers and corporate supplier diversity representatives
- - Multiple learning tracks with discussions tailored to women business owners
- - Networking with local resource partners and other business owners
- - A women-owned marketplace full of local, women-owned retail businesses
Sessions will focus on the topics that most impact you as a women entrepreneur:
- - Contracting and procurement advice at the local and federal level
- - Women's empowerment in the workplace
- - Start up best practices for those new to entrepreneurship
Please note that times are subject to change.
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast and opening remarks
- 9:30 a.m. Morning Keynote
- 10:00 a.m. Morning learning sessions and Meet & Greet roundtables
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch and Afternoon Keynote
- 2:00 p.m. Afternoon learning sessions and Meet & Greet roundtables
- 4:00 p.m. Closing Keynote